Our mobile test facilities enable us to test dynamic characteristics and operational behaviour of the equipment under test in the laboratory and also on location, during real operation or on test routes. For example, testing the operational behaviour of vehicles (e.g. cars, HGVs, rail vehicles etc.) is a significant factor when analysing driving comfort, safety, operational security and Quality.
- Identification of eigenfrequencies, eigenperiods of oscillation, modal masses and damping properties during artificial excitation as well as measurement and analysis of operational oscillations
- Simulation of static and dynamic operational loads (stationary and mobile)
- Determination of structural loads and rigidity characteristics
- Four mobile test facilities of various sizes equipped with high-performance analytical tools
- Testing can be carried out in our own chamber with its special vibration-free foundation, or on-site at the customer’s location